The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Hengling Industrial Park, Nanshe Village, Chashan Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China 523391
High low temperature test chamber ce certificate
· Model NO.: GTO-225
· Internal Size(W*H*D): 500*750*600mm
· Temperature Range: (Rt+15), 0, -70 Deg C to 150 Deg C
· Analytic Accuracy: 0.1deg C, 0.1%Rh
· Internal and External Material: Inner SUS#304 Stainless Steel, Outside Steel or Customized
· Compressor: French"Tecumseh", Germany"Bitzer"
· Trademark: Grande
· Origin: Guangdong, China
· Type: Temperature and humidity
· External Size(W*H*D): 1500*1930*1550mm
· Humidity Range: 20%-98%Rh
· Distribution Uniformity: +-2.0 Deg C, 3.0% Rh
· Cooling System: Wind Cooling
· Power: AC220V
· Specification: CE
· HS Code: 85141090
CE certificate High low temperature humidity test chamber
Temperature chamber models designed to save lab space
The Standard temperature chamber series provides an economical and space-saving solution for a variety of temperature testing requirements.
· Lowest temperature: -20 or -70°C (-4 or -100°F)
· Highest temperature: 180°C (354°F)
The extended temperature ranges of the Standard series make testing at extreme conditions possible without buying a larger, stand-alone chamber. Two chamber sizes are available, as well.
The programmer includes a temperature alarm as just one part of Grande's three-tiered over-temperature protection system. A thermal fuse and a user-set independent limit are also included. In addition, a specimen power terminal allows the user to safely operate powered equipment inside or with the chamber.
· High performance and quiet operation (65 dBa)
· Space-saving footprint, designed for flush installation to wall
· Stainless steel exterior
· Full thermal break around doorframe
· One 50mm (2") or 100mm (4") diameter cable port on left, with flexible silicone plug
· Three levels of overheat protection, plus overcool protection
· Easy lift-off service panels, electrical access on left
· Detachable eight-foot power cord with plug
· ETL listed electrical panel conforming to UL 508A
· Save 120 profiles with up to 1200 steps each (ramp, soak, jump, auto-start, end)
· One event relay for external device control, plus specimen power interlock relay for safety
· Grande exclusive options include: Web Controller for full remote access; Chamber Connect software for basic data logging and monitoring. USB and RS-232 ports available, as well.