The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Product Details: Mounted Bearing Unit
1.Insert bearings are basically deep groove ball bearings of series 62 and 63 which are sealed at both sides, have a convex sphered outside diameter on the outer ring, and have an inner ring - with the exception of two series - which is extended at one or both sides.
2. Insert Bearings are designed in almost the same way as deep groove ball bearings, except that the outer ring is spherical. Their design allows the bearings to be easily mounted in a housing block and be self-aligning.
3. Bearing Inserts, commonly known as a wide inner ring bearing, are basically deep groove ball bearings to the internationally popular 6200 series configuration with integral design features making them more functional and versatile than the standard ball bearing.
4. The radial internal clearance is C3 for standard bearing inserts and they are offered with either parallel or spherical outside diameter outer rings with the latter being the type fitted in the bearing unit.
1) The insert bearings are the deep groove ball bearings with wide inner rings.
2) It inserts in housing work as a unit bearing.
3) The housing is mainly casting or pressed steel.
4) The bearing units are compact in design with perfect sealing devices.
5) They can align with ease during operation and can be conveniently mounted or dismounted.
6. Applications: used in motors, chain belts, chain wheels, and automobiles