The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Prefab metal garage buildings kits
Metal garages is made from organized combination of structural steel members designed to carry loads and provide adequate rigidity. The members of the prefab garage kits are made of steel and are joined by welding, riveting or bolting. These structures are reliable and require less material than other types of structures due to the high strength of steel which are distinguished by the diversity of their shapes and their architectural expressiveness.
1. Cost savings: be inexpensive to manufacture, requires less maintenance than other traditional building methods. Moreover, 98% of all steel structure can be recycled into new steel products without reducing physical properties.
2. Quick erection: garage building kits can be erected quickly. The accuracy of steel components speeds up the process and allows monitoring on the management software to complete sooner.
3. Health and safety: metal prefab garage is manufactured at the factory and rapid erection on the construction site by skilled personnel making steel structure safe. Industry surveys consistently demonstrate that steel structure is the safest solution. There is very little noise and dust in the process of metal garage buildings erection because structural steel members are fabricated at the factory.
4. Flexibility: Can be modified in the future for new application, loading conditions, vertical expansions and changes in owner’s desires in ways that other framing systems can not accomplish.
Packaging Details (HQ, OT or Bulk Packing):
1. Steel structure components will be in nude packaging with proper protection.
2. Sandwich panels will be covered with plastic film.
3. Bolts and other accessories will be loaded into wooden boxes.
Delivery Detail: Shipped in 30 days after payment.