The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
4th Floor, Block 6B, Shengzuozhi Industrial Park, Xinyu Road, Shajin, Baoan, Shenzhen, China
Reflow Touch Screen BGA Rework Station
1. Product application of reflow bga rework station DH-C1
2. Product specification of reflow bga rework station DH-C1
3. Product advantages of reflow bga rework station DH-C1
4. Product details of reflow bga rework station DH-C1
After heating is completed, manually turn on the high-power fan to cool the PCB board to prevent PCB board deformation.
Move the knob up and down for more convenient and flexible operation.
Using Taiwan's imported high-brightness LED lighting can effectively see the melting of tin or mold on small components.
7" Touch Screen
Chinese and English manual display for your option.
5. Why Choose reflow bga rework station DH-C1
①Precise PID smart temp control , the No.1 key factor for the quality of BGA Rework Station Temperature curve.
②Wide range of application, one machine suits for different kinds of IC.
③High successful rate of BGA rework.
④Accurate rework only heats the chips where is needed. All excess heat will reflow back to ensure the components around BGA will not be influenced .
⑤Heating doesn't influence the appearance of PCB even after using several times.
6. Packing, delivery of reflow bga rework station DH-C1
Flexible delivery ：By DHL, TNT, FEDEX, Air shipping, Sea shipping and Land transportation etc. taking 3~30 days to arrive at destination according to different shipping ways.
7. Contact us for more details of BGA rework station
Scan the QR code to save the contact
8.Learn something related about BGA
Advantages of BGA :
• Improved PCB design as a result of lower track density.
• The BGA package is robust.
• Lower thermal resistance.
• Improved high speed performance and connectivity.
What's the difference between LGA, BGA, and PGA sockets?
LGA is Land Grid Array. PGA is Pin Grid Array. BGA is Ball Grid Array.
LGA is what you're going to get right now. The CPU has metal contacts flush on the surface, pins in the socket.
PGA is the other way around. The pins are on the chip.
BGA is for CPUs that will be soldered into place (think laptops and consoles).
LGA are desktop sockets.
BGA are laptop sockets where the CPU is soldered to the board.
PGA are laptop sockets where the CPU may be able to be removed.