Model Number: OBD tracker TK108-k86#
Brand Name: Neutral
Key Specifications/Special Features:
1. Plug-and-play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports most CAN-BUS communication protocols2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID car alarm + Bluetooth diagnostics3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically4. Check the real physical address (such as city name, street name.) directly5. Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction, odometer and more6. Movement alarm, over-speed alarm, Geo-fence alarm
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm
8. Anti-tamper alarm. Once the device is disconnected, it will trigger the alarm
9. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm
10. Monitor the voice
11. Supports 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID function (optional)
12. Keyless RFID car alarm function (optional)
13. Accurate odometer & speed reading directly via CANbus
14. Data logger 8MB for offline GPS waypoint
15. Read the vehicle error code & clear the error code
16. Built-in rechargeable backup battery; when the car battery is cut off or damaged, the built-in backup battery can work for emergency check, and the system will send out power failure alert immediately
17. Two kinds of location information, user can check the GPS latitude, longitude, speed, direction. If there is no GPS signal, user could also locate the car by GSM base station code.
18. Remote diagnostics function. Transmission of the following data via blue-tooth or GPRS network: (1) Battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times; (2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.